The terms and conditions contained in this Notice apply to the websites of VAST Technologies Inc. as well as the brand of Qzzy (collectively referred to as "Qzzy" hereunder). This Notice also applies to all contents, resources and objects contained in, furnished by or accessible from this Website, including but not limited to all texts, company names, software, manuals, reports, articles, news, graphic representations, multimedia objects, links, product information and materials in other forms (collectively referred to as "Content").
Qzzy grants you the right to visit this Website according to the following terms and conditions. When you access and/or use this Website and/or Content, it means you accept and agree to observe this Notice and abide by all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to any provision of this Notice, please do not use this Website and/or any content.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
The Content posted on this Website is protected by the Copyright Act of the Republic of China and relevant international copyright laws. Copyright to the Content is owned by Qzzy or its content providers. You do have the discretion to alter any information or material on this Website. You agree that Qzzy owns the legal rights and capacity to this Website and/or Content and associated benefits, including all Qzzy names, trademarks, service marks, graphics and domain names. Unless with the prior written permission of Qzzy, you may not reproduce, revise, copy, disseminate, transmit, display, demonstrate, publish, authorize, distribute, alter, convert or sell any Content and other information, software, product or service obtained from this Website in any form. Unless with the written permission of Qzzy, you may not use the aforementioned intellectual properties or the business names of Qzzy in any form or by any means.
- You may not use any mark, logo, wording, graphics, trademark (whether registered or not) or any other element that represent or manifest Qzzy, or use elements that comprise the general "look and feel" of this Website in other websites or any other work.
- Your use of this Website may not violate any law or regulation or be against decency and good customs.
- You may not use this Website to engage in any unlawful activity or mail or send any unlawful information or data to this Website.
- You may not collect, process, use or store any personal data on this Website.
- You may not use this Website and/or Content in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or cause failure to any Qzzy server or network connection, or interfere the use of this Website and/or Content by other parties.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website and/or Content, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Qzzy server or data networks through hacking, password mining or any other means, or obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information by any means not intentionally made available through this Website and/or Content.
- It is strictly prohibited to alter or remove the copyright statement, trademark or other statements posted on this Website.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of this Website and/or Content is at your own risk, and that everything on this Website is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. This Website may contain links to third party sites. You also expressly understand that the webpages or materials contained in those linked sites are not under the control of Qzzy, and Qzzy does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or integrity of those webpages or materials.
Under no circumstances shall Qzzy be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this Website or other linked websites. Any contents downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this Website and other linked websites are obtained at user's own discretion and risk.
Qzzy reserves the right to revise, suspend, remove or discontinue this Websites and/or Content in part or in whole at any time without notice. You understand and agree that Qzzy will not be held liable for any revision, suspension, removal or discontinuance of the Content. Qzzy may revise and/or update these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion. You are advised to visit this Website from time to time to keep yourself informed of the mostly recently updated terms and conditions.
Termination of Use and Indemnification
Your rights to use the Website and/or Content will be terminated automatically without notice if you breach any of the terms and conditions herein, and Qzzy will not assume any responsibility in connection with the termination. You agree to indemnify and hold Qzzy and its officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with your transfer, publication, transmission or provision of content through this Website, or your use of the Content, your connection to the Websites, and/or your violation of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Qzzy and govern your use of this Website and/or Content. The terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Qzzy shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China. If any provision of the terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of the parties as manifested in the provision, and the other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. In case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Qzzy reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.