When you use Qzzy products and services, we may need to collect certain personal data from you when you use or interact with Qzzy products and service. Please be noted that we will only collect certain items of your personal data for particular purposes based on the Qzzy products and services you actually use. Please also be noted that what items of the personal data will be collected is varied from the nature of the products and services.
When you use Qzzy products and services, you do not have to provide your personal data based on our request. However, if you choose not to provide your personal data to Qzzy, we may not be able to provide the corresponding Qzzy products and services or respond to your inquiries.
Your location data associated with Qzzy products and services, such as your GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, the country, city where your product is located, your country and language settings on your product. Your communication records when you contact Qzzy (for example, filling out online application form on Qzzy official website and sending emails to Qzzy). The above communication records may contain your personal data.
We may use your personal data for the purposes below:
- To assess and improve Qzzy products and services.
- To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new products and services.
- To provide you with customer support services (for example, to fulfill your product repair requests and respond to your questions), our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis, and to protect your rights and interests and adopt access control.
- To provide you with personalized marketing services, for example, using third party advertising cookies to offer marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you, or recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of Qzzy products and services.
- Any other purposes with your prior consent.
We take precautions to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We conduct internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and technical and organizational security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal data. Transmission of personal data between different locations of Qzzy and its affiliated entities is performed through our secured wide area network. When you submit your personal data to us, your personal data is protected both online and offline. However, Qzzy cannot guarantee perfect security on the internet.